P4P WENT VIRTUAL FOR 2020!
Pacing for Parkinson's went virtual in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic and the cancellation of the in-person Baltimore Running Festival. And, in spite of the chaos 2020 brought, we had a fantastic year! Here are some of the stats.
P4P 2020 by the numbers
- P4P 2020 team members: 107
- Number of states represented by the P4P 2020 team: 14 plus DC
- Teams: 8
- Number of times across the state of Maryland: 9.5
- Miles covered: 2383.51 miles
- Where can you get from Baltimore in that many miles?
- Vancouver, BC (2366 miles from Baltimore)
- Los Angeles: CA (2121 miles from Baltimore)
- Greenland, Kangerlussuaq (2163 miles from Baltimore)
- Venezuela, Caracas (2017 miles from Baltimore)
- Trinidad and Tobago, Port of Spain (2180 miles from Baltimore)
- Number of active minutes not counted as mileage: 325
- Activities completed by the 2020 P4P Team: Running, Volleyball, Walking, Mowing the lawn, Biking, Weight lifting, Wheeling, Kayaking, Pelotoning, Strength Training, Soccer, Yoga, Horseback riding, Hiking, Golfing, Tennis, Paddle boarding, Strength & Stretching, Pickle ball
- Number of sponsors: 5, contributing $9,500!