Join Pacing for Parkinson's at the 2017 Baltimore Running Festival!
The Annual Baltimore Running Festival attracts between 20,000 - 30,000 runners each year. Pacing for Parkinson's is again a charity partner for the 9th year!
Benefits of running with Pacing for Parkinson's
To receive all of these amazing benefits, we ask that each participant raise at least $100 to support the research, clinical and educational missions of the Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Center and Johns Hopkins Medicine.
Total P4P 2017 Team Member Count:
- Discounted Registration to the event of your choice. Click here to register!
- Pacing 4 Parkinson's technical T-shirt
- Unlimited access to our team tent
- Bag check to secure your belongings
- Complimentary food and drinks before and after your race
- Frequent team communication emails and training support
- Various happy hours and social events to meet the team
- Premium prize for those who fundraise over $1,000
- Post-race after party in November
Half Marathon -
Virtual Runner -
Kids' Fun Run -
P4P on Social Media
Click here to login to your account and edit your personal page.