Welcome to Pacing for Parkinson's!
Registration to run or walk with Pacing for Parkinson's at the Baltimore Running Festival has closed. However, you may still join us as a virtual fundraiser and receive all the benefits listed below! Click "Join Us" at right to find out more.
Pacing for Parkinson’s (P4P) is one of the largest charity teams in the Baltimore Running Festival. It has evolved into a year-round, volunteer-led campaign that raises awareness of and funds for Parkinson’s disease (PD) research, community outreach, education, and patient care at Johns Hopkins. The Johns Hopkins Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorder Center provides comprehensive, compassionate, and timely treatment to people living with PD and other movement disorders.
2018 marks the 10th year that P4P has participated in the Running Festival. To celebrate this noteworthy anniversary, we will strive to pass the cumulative $1,000,000 mark for funds raised!
The benefits of joining Pacing for Parkinson's include:
To receive all of these amazing benefits, we ask that each participant raise at least $100 to support the research, clinical, and educational missions of the Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Center and Johns Hopkins Medicine. This fundraising minimum is the smallest of any charity team in the Baltimore Running Festival!
- Discounted registration to the event of your choice before 9/30/18
- Pacing for Parkinson's technical t-shirt (once you meet the fundraising minimum)
- Unlimited access to our team tent
- Bag check to secure your belongings
- Complimentary food and drinks before and after your race
- Frequent team communication emails and training support
- Various happy hours and social events to meet the team
- Premium prize for those who fundraise over $1,000
- Post-race after-party in November
Total P4P 2018 Team Member Count (as of 10/9/18):
5k - 133
Half Marathon - 30
Marathon - 6
Relay - 12
BaltiMORON-a-thon - 3
Virtual Runner - 8
Total - 192
Connect with P4P on social media!
Click here to join our email list for team news, features, and important info!
Check out P4P's 2018 team shirt! It's yours when you join and raise $100.