Join Pacing for Parkinson's at the 2018 Baltimore Running Festival!
Pacing for Parkinson’s (P4P) is one of the largest charity teams in the Baltimore Running Festival. It has evolved into a year-round, volunteer-led campaign that raises awareness of and funds for Parkinson’s disease (PD) research, community outreach, education, and patient care at Johns Hopkins. The Johns Hopkins Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorder Center provides comprehensive, compassionate, and timely treatment to people living with PD and other movement disorders.
2018 marks the 10th year that P4P has participated in the Running Festival. To celebrate this noteworthy anniversary, we will strive to pass the cumulative $1,000,000 mark for funds raised!
The benefits of running with Pacing for Parkinson's include:
To receive all of these amazing benefits, we ask that each participant raise at least $100 to support the research, clinical, and educational missions of the Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Center and Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Discounted registration to the event of your choice
- Pacing for Parkinson's technical t-shirt
- Unlimited access to our team tent
- Bag check to secure your belongings
- Complimentary food and drinks before and after your race
- Frequent team communication emails and training support
- Various happy hours and social events to meet the team
- Premium prize for those who fundraise over $1,000
- Post-race after-party in November
Total P4P 2018 Team Member Count:
5k - 10
Half Marathon - 5
BaltiMORON-a-thon - 1
Virtual Runner - 2
Total - 18
To register and join the fun, click here.
Connect with P4P on social media!
Click here to join our email list for team news, features, and important info!